One of our esteemed client Cognizant is looking forward to hire students of 2013 batch pass out.
Process for same would be as follows,
1. Cognizant eligibility criteria will be applicable.
2. Opportunity will be share with eligible students with over email & sms.
3. Registered students will be asked to take AMCAT.
4. All AMCAT cleared students will be lined up for direct interviews.
- 2013 batch of B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MS five years integrated degree students belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engg only.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum aggregate of 70% in X, XII, UG and PG (if applicable) considering all subjects
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of the recruitment process; authenticated by online/hard copy mark sheet
- Candidates with standing arrears and those who are yet to give their Viva are ineligible
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
Annual Total Compensation: INR 301,500
Post Recruitment Training at Cognizant Academy — the in-house Learning &�
Development arm of Cognizant.
- 100 hours of pre on–boarding e–learning program
- 14 week classroom training, followed by
- 38 week on-the-job technical training
- Multiple technology tracks : Java, DotNet, Datawarehousing, Mainframe, Database, Testing, and IT Infrastructure services among others
- Decentralized, world-class training infrastructure
- Flexible Benefit Plan (FBP): Flexible Benefit Plan (FBP) allows you to structure your benefits to suit your individual needs. With FBP you can choose from a bouquet of components that comprise your benefits structure
- Insurance: Medical, Accident & Life
- Free medical checkup (Master Health & Eye)
- Employee Assistance Program for Associate and dependents, including 24 hour expert counseling support
- Interest free Loans